PUR Piezo Valve Adopting Modular Design Luer Connector HS-YD-880S
Principle & Control
Piezo Injector Valve:
1. Adopting modular design, the part in contact with the gel is designed as runner module and the part not in contact with the gel is designed as valve module.
2. In different applications, the runner module can be replaced to meet the dispensing needs.
3. Nozzle diameters (from 0.03MM to 0.80MM) are categorized into flat jet, needle, and extension nozzles.Runner modules need to be cleaned regularly in an ultrasonic cleaner. Seals should not be immersed in organic solvents. Special tools are required to clean the nozzles to prevent damage to the nozzles.
4. When the runner sealing surface accumulates colloid crystals, prohibit the use of sharp objects to remove the crystalline layer to prevent scratching the sealing surface.
5. In order to avoid the crystallization of colloid in the runner, coagulation, clogging, in the specific application, please consult our technical staff, select the correct runner module.
Piezo Valve Controller:
1. The touch screen controls the piezoelectric injection valve and dispensing system, supports 485 communication, powerful, safe and reliable.
2. The touch screen adopts graphic control mode, the components of dispensing system and the control display function are displayed graphically, which is concise and intuitive.
Nozzle heating device:
1. The nozzle is required to be heated to a suitable temperature before dispensing. The heating device adopts one-stage heating mode.
2. Heating at the nozzle maintains the constant temperature of the gel to meet the best performance of the gel. The best performance of the colloid.
|Material in contact with fluid
|Stainless steel 303, special steel
|Fluid inlet size
|Luer connector(can be connected to the air tube into the rubber way)
|Tungsten steel wear-resistant material Φ0.6-Φ3.0mm
|Tungsten steel wear-resistant material Φ0.03~0.8mm
|High temperature resistant material
|Maintenance intervals for seal assemblies
|Maximum dispensing frequency
|1000Hz (Instantaneous maximum frequency 1500Hz)
|Maximum drive power
|Type of glue used
|Adhesives, lubricants, water solvents, molten polymers, etc.
|Applicable viscosity range
|Fluid temperature range
Product Features and Advantages
Maximum operating frequency up to 1000Hz, instantaneous maximum frequency up to 1500Hz, non-contact spraying avoids Z-axis movement.
Can be matched with any dispensing platform in the market, can spray on uneven workpiece surface (flexible circuit boards, etc.).
The drive adopts piezoelectric method, the spraying accuracy can reach 99%, can realize the minimum line width 0.17mm, the minimum spot diameter 0.15mm, the minimum single spot volume up to 0.3nl non-contact dispensing.
Unique structural design, not only can realize the rapid disassembly of the glue feeding components, but also less sealing consumables, maintenance is more simple and fast.
Acoustics, optics, semiconductors, automotive electronics, photovoltaics, new energy batteries, flexible circuit boards, displays