Servo motor drive Volumetric fluid transportation Dispensing Valve
Single Tube screw valves are precision volumetric metering and conveying products, suitable for a variety of high-precision quantitative conveying occasions. Single-component screw pump adopts spiral structure design, screw and stator are self-sealing design, screw rotates in the stator cavity to realize quantitative conveying function. The conveying process does not produce shear effect on the medium, and does not affect the characteristics of the medium. At the same time can be reversed through the motor suction back, easy to realize the adhesive break, the perfect solution to the dispensing process of dripping, pulling the problem.
1.Volumetric fluid transportation
2.Servo motor drive
3.Eccentric spiral rotor suitable for micro-application
4.Stator with excellent corrosion resistance
5.Lightweight dispensing valve for micro-application dispensing applications
6. Suitable for low to high viscosity gels
7.Stable glue output and high dispensing accuracy.
8.No dripping or pulling problems
1. The volumetric metering and filling system of the single tube screw valve (single part screw valve) is based on the infinite piston principle, with a hermetic design between the rotor and stator, and the rotor rotating inside the stator core to achieve the quantitative delivery of the colloid for fluids of low to high viscosity of the liquid.
2. The core of each application is based on volumetric delivery metering pumps, which can ensure pressure stability and the linear characteristics of the pump, determining the relationship between pump speed, time and flow rate, so that constant material can be metered either by time or by the pump's rotational speed.
3. From low to high viscosity, abrasion resistant and highly filled fluids that are sensitive to structure, dispensing is not affected by viscosity.
Stator and Rotor for Screw Valves:
1. The stator core is made of FFKM, FKM, NBR, optional. The stator housing is made of AL 7075 and the surface is fine ground after rotary milling to increase the high surface finish. The surface is fine-milled after cyclone milling to increase the high surface finish. The stator core and stator housing are die-cast to ensure the accuracy of the stator and rotor fit.
2. The material of the drive shaft is SUS304, the surface is fine grinding after CNC lathe machining to increase the high surface finish (0.40). The flexible shaft is wrapped with perfluoroelastomer, which ensures that the screw will not be suffocated with the high speed rotation of the drive rod (the maximum speed can be up to 2.2 revolutions/second).
3. The material of the screw is imported stainless steel, the surface of which is fine ground after cyclone milling and then plated with titanium to increase the high surface finish and wear resistance. Ceramic material is also available.
4. The combination of rotor and stator forms a sealed space, and the motor continuously extrudes glue particles by turning the rotor to form a stable spitting effect.
|Throughput per revolution
|Maximum output pressure
|Volumetric flow rate
|Applicable Colloid Viscosity
|Minimum amount of glue
|Minimum needle size
|TT25G (ID 0.26, OD 0.51)
|TT20G (ID 0.6, OD 0.91)
|TT18G (ID 0.84, OD 1.27)
|ID 1.0 or more
Product Features and Advantages:
High glue dispensing precision
Adopting servo motor drive and eccentric screw rod feeding, so that the glue adhesive can be continuously and stably output.
Wide range of glue viscosities and spitting volumes
Adjustment of motor speed and gas pressure can be used to dispense different glue viscosities and quickly change the amount of glue spit.
No dripping and pulling of glue
The motor reverses and sucks back, easily solving the problem of dripping and pulling of glue.
Great adaptability of stator
The stator is resistant to medium corrosion and has a long service life, which greatly reduces the user's overall cost of ownership.
True volumetric conveying, the flow rate is not affected by pressure changes.
High output pressure
Single pump output pressure ≥ 20bar
Automotive, Electronics, Aerospace, Renewable Energy, Food Industry, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, 3D Printing